Esports is a growing industry that has been around for decades. It’s simply competitive video gaming, with players competing against one another in a variety of different games in an esports tournament. Esports are usually played online, with players playing against others from all over the world to see who can win the most matches and its popularity has made esports in Olympics in the near future.
Esports have become popular around the world, with major esports tournament held annually and some games even having their own leagues and avid fans can also look for the best esports betting sites so they can make money from the games and show support to their favorite teams or players.
There are many different games that are played at an eSports tournament wherein people can also engage in esports bet and the most popular ones include:
- League of Legends (a multiplayer online battle arena game)
- Overwatch (a first-person shooter game)
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive (a tactical first-person shooter)
- Dota 2 – Dota 2 is another MOBA game that has been around since 2013, developed by Valve Corporation.
esports in Olympics
The esports industry is growing at a rapid rate, and with that growth comes increased attention from the media. The Olympics have been around for a long time, and recently, many have voiced their opinions about whether there should be esports in Olympics.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced in June that esports will be a part of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Esports have been played at the Asian Games since 2018, and the IOC included them as a demonstration sport at the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics. The IOC’s decision to include esports in Olympics in 2020 means they’ll be an official medal-worthy event, which means that countries can send athletes to compete in esports tournament and win medals.
Quick Guide On esports Betting
An esports bet is when you wager money on a game or event that’s being streamed online. You can bet on whether your favorite team will win or lose, whether someone will win a certain round or match, or even just whether a certain player will score more points than another player in any given match.
Esports gambling has been around since 2004 and has only grown in popularity since then. There are tons of different ways for esports bet, including live betting and pre-game betting. You can bet on individual games or entire tournaments, depending on what you’re interested in and how much money you want to spend.
How To Pick The best esports betting Site
Finding a good esports betting site can be tricky, but we’ve got you covered. Here are some tips for finding the best esports betting site for you:
- Look for an esports bet site that has a wide variety of games and esports tournament to bet on.
- Look for a betting site with a wide selection of payment methods, including traditional options like credit cards and PayPal, as well as digital options like Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
- Look for an esports bet site that offers odds that are fair and reasonable—if you’re going to be putting money into it regularly, it’s worth making sure that you’ll get your money’s worth!
- Look for a betting site with a good reputation—many people have had bad experiences with certain esports bet sites that have been shut down by the government or scammed them out of their money, so if you do decide to try an unfamiliar one out, make sure they’re reputable!
After you’ve picked your favorite esports game, it’s time to narrow down your options for the best esports betting site. Here are some tips for getting started:
- Check out the odds on different sites—they’ll be different from site to site and from game to game, so it’s good to do some research before you start betting so you can get ready for esports in Olympics.
- Look at what kind of odds each site offers—some sites offer better odds than others, so you might want to stick with those in the long run.
- Look at how much deposit and withdrawal fees are going to cost you—you don’t want a site that charges too much or makes it hard for you to get your money back! The best esports betting site will always have plenty of options for all the punters.
Tips For New esports Gamblers
You’re a new esports gambler and you want to win. We get it—we’re just as excited about esports gambling as you are. And we know that winning is pretty important to you! But don’t worry: there are a few things we can do together to make sure that you have the best chance at winning. Here’s our list of tips for new esports gamblers:
- Don’t go in blind. It’s important to be familiar with the game that you’re betting on, so take some time to research it! You can get a lot of information online through sites that are dedicated for esports.
- Second, don’t bet on a team just because it has a cool name or wears matching uniforms. Do some research into the players and their individual histories—you’ll be able to find out what kind of records they have playing together, if they’ve ever had problems with each other before, and more!
- Read up on strategy guides before betting so that you know what types of bets are good ones (for example: if one team has been stomping all their opponents lately but this one is different… well then maybe it’s time for them to lose).
- Make sure that the site you’re using is legit and has a good track record of paying out winners (use our guide to find out more).
- Don’t bet more than what you can afford to lose (and be aware of how much money is involved in each game).
- Don’t bet on games because someone tells you they’re “sure winners”.